Nothing's better than something that saves you money while saving the environment. And what if it could add function and beauty to your home? That would be a nice surprise! And would you believe if it didn't require any maintenance, even helping to make your chores easier? Now, this eco-friendly mystery is sounding a little too good to be true! But, it is true! The Algreen Castilla 50-Gallon Rain Barrel is the backyard accessory that can save you some salad while it recycles accessible water for your homegrown lettuce. Constructed of durable roto molded plastic, this 50-gallon rain barrel can be placed beneath a rain gutter, quickly collecting drainage to be conserved for watering the lawn, filling the bird feeder, or feeding your growing plants and vegetables. Built to live in thunderstorms and heavy rains, this water harvesting barrel stands up to extreme temperatures and doesn't chip, fade, or crack over time, even though it looks just like the ceramic garden pots that do. While it sits in your yard or on your patio, this rain collector doubles as a decorative planter with a finish that accents your outdoor aesthetic. And while you are polishing your green thumb around this pot's large planting area, you'll feel extra green knowing your watering can was filled from recycled water just beneath your blooming begonias and petunias. With an included brass spigot and simple shut-off valve near the base of the barrel, drawing water from the collection area is as simple as it inside the house. And you're sure to see the effects on your monthly water bill! For those extra wet months when the storms don't seem to let up, you can even connect other Algreen rain barrels for a larger capacity with each pot's 2 overflow ports. The corrosion-proof screen guard also helps to keep debris out so you can ensure the water you are conserving is ready to use right out of the spout. Money doesn't grow on trees but, with the Castilla 50-Gallon Rain Barrel from Algreen, you can bet it might start falling from the sky.
- Collects up to 50 gallons of rain water so you can save money and conserve water at home
- Beauty doesn't negate function: it's made of durable roto molded plastic that doesn't chip, fade, or crack with time
- Doubles as a decorative planter with a realistic charcoal stone pot look
- Features 2 overflow ports so you can link barrels with the Algreen linking kit (not included)
- Includes a brass spigot with shut off nozzle and a corrosion-proof screen guard
- Constructed of BPA-free, recyclable plastic
- Compatible with the Algreen Rain Barrel pump kit (not included)
- Color: Charcoal
- Capacity: 50 gallons
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.