The best kind of pool to swim in is a clean pool. But keeping a pool in tip-top shape can be a bit of a challenge sometimes. Thankfully, the Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid can help make it easy. This automatic pool vacuum is made to be extremely simple to operate. To set up, all you have to do is plug it into a standard outlet, press a button, and drop the robot into the pool. The Aquabot already has all of the programming it needs to cover a pool without any additional directions. And that's not just for a standard rectangular pool. The Aquabot can also cover figure-8, Grecian, kidney, l-shaped, oval, and round pools without any issue. It also has a cord length of 40 feet, so as long as the farthest end of your pool isn't more than 40 feet from an outlet, you're good. The Pool Rover Hybrid is also made with non-abrasive wheels to keep from scratching the bottom and sides of your pool while it cleans. This automatic pool vacuum has the ability to clean 5,400 square feet per hour. Using a built-in timer, you can set the Aquabot to run for 2 or 3 hours to match the size of your pool. That way it can clean everything it needs to without cleaning more than it has to. As the Aquabot does its job, any captured grime and debris will be stored in a filter bag. This bag can not only catch large debris like leaves and twigs, but smaller particles of sand and dirt. Cleaning this bag is just a matter of taking it out and spraying it clean. That keeps it from becoming a time-consuming task. Keeping your pool in good shape can be a challenge, but it doesn't have to be. Let the Aquabot Pool Rover Hybrid do the work for you.
- Robotic cleaner with 40-foot cord for above-ground pools
- Able to cover 5,400 square feet per hour
- Cleanes Vinyl, gunite/concrete, fiberglass and tile surfaces
- Bottom loading fine filter bag removes particles as small as 2 microns
- Able to clean the walls of pools with curved corners
- Filters 70 gallons of water per minute
- Non marring wheels prevent scratches against the floor and walls of your pool
- Timer made with automatic 2 and 3 hour shut off
- Works well with any pool shape
- Input electrical requirements: 120 volts/ 60Hz
- Power consumption: 180 watts
- Type: Robotic vacuum
- Pool Type: Above-ground
- Cord Length: 40 feet
- Material: Plastic
So far so good
Arrived a week ago. Used a few times. So far so good. Used to have the full size version. It worked well and last over 7 years. This one similar, lighter. easy to use.
medigogo, Aug 6, 2017
Written by a customer while visiting vminnovations.com
Free Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.