Building a waterfall or stream in your landscape can be a tricky project even for experienced DIY’ers, but the Aquascape Pond Waterfall Spillway takes the frustration out and leaves you with a beautiful, completely natural-looking water feature. The waterfall spillway can be used to create a variety of water features, including a waterfall or stream into an existing pond. It also is compatible with Pondless disappearing waterfall systems that don’t require extensive biological filters. Here’s how it works: you position the waterfall spillway at the waterfall or stream’s starting point. The pipe from your waterfall pump is connected to the back of the spillway. As water enters the spillway through the pipe and powered by a pump, the water is evenly diffused by the spillway’s internal barriers, so a smooth, beautiful flow of water comes out of the 22-inch wide spillway at the other end. You can attach the waterfall spillway to the pond liner using the 2 rubber gaskets and retaining nut located on the back of the spillway. This waterfall spillway can handle flow rates of up to 7,500 gallons per hour, and because it’s made of such strong materials, you can disguise the spillway by setting builders, gravel, soil or other landscape material directly on top of it. That way, no one will even see the spillway – just beautiful, flowing water that looks to be coming naturally. The waterfall spillway comes with 2-inch PVC fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting and a pre-installed 2-inch bulkhead, which provides a watertight collection on the back of the spillway, so water won’t flow out the rear. Waterfall pump must be purchased separately. When you’re ready to build a new water feature or add some elements to an existing one, the Aquascape Waterfall Spillway gives you lots of options to consider.
- Creates smooth, consistent, leak-free starting point for waterfalls and streams
- Also compatible with Pondless waterfall systems
- Handles flow rates up to 7,500 gallons per hour
- Durable design allows boulders, gravel, soil, or other landscaping material to be set on top
- Can also be installed as an additional waterfall or stream into a pond
- 22 inches wide
- Built-in diffuser with strategically positioned internal barriers to ensure smooth flow of water
- Includes a 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting, and pre-installed 2-inch bulkhead
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 24 x 5 inches
- Weight: 7.85 pounds
- Product warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.