There's no reason for convenient cooking to belong solely to the indoors. With the Bayou Classic Propane Stove, you can have fire-heated cooking anywhere in the open outdoors. Setting up and using this portable stove is as easy as can be. For setup, all you need to do is connect the braided hose to a propane tank. Then, when you want to get started, let a little gas flow though, and light it using a match or whatever kind of lighter you prefer. The whole process only takes about a minute, allowing you to start cooking right away. Precision can be very important in cooking. A campfire is great for s'mores and hot-dogs, but many recepies need something more. For many of them, being able to cook at different heats is critical for getting the right consistency. For example, a lot of sauces and soups are best when cooked high at first before being brought down to a simmer. Being able to get a consistent heat level when you need it is also important, and can be difficult to achieve with just a campfire. But this propane stove is made to put you in control. To raise or lower the heat it outputs, all you have to do is tighten or loosen the gas psi regulator. By doing this, you can send more or less propane to the burner, which will in turn make it burn hotter or cooler. And as long as you have a steady supply of propane, the burner will give out a consistent heat without the need to micromanage. The outdoors can be a little rougher than your average kitchen. That's why this cooker is made with a welded steel frame. So if someone accidentally drops or bumps it, it'll keep working just fine. Having that sturdy structure also lets you set heavy soups and other meals on top without the risk of anything snapping. With the capacity to cook a 100-quart pot or pan, the Bayou Classic Propane Stove is a great choice for camping groups of all sizes, from retreat groups to lone wanderers.
- Large, 16 x 16-inch square stove top provides a stable cooking surface for large pots up to 100-quarts capacity
- Adjustable, 5-psi regulator gives you control over the flames
- 6-inch, high-pressure burner made of sturdy cast iron
- Welded steel frame stands 13-inches tall
- Included 36-inch stainless steel braided hose allows you to attach propane tank securely
- Runs on propane for clean, energy efficient operation
- Should be used in uncovered, outdoor areas
- Product/item type: Portable stove top
- Material: Steel frame and cast iron burner
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16 x 16 x 13 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.