Whether you're on the top of a mountain or wrapped in a blanket on your couch, nothing beats an evening spent in front of a fire and with Betterwood's Fatwood Firestarters you can have that roaring fire with minimal effort. Made from recycled non-endangered pine stumps, these firestarters are the ideal size for use in your fireplace, your BBQ, a pellet stove or while you're camping. Simply take two sticks, light one end on each, and watch as these waterproof, chemical-free guys do their job and start a warm, crackling fire for you wherever you are.
- Safe, non-toxic, 100% all natural firestarter made from the naturally occurring resin found in the stumps of pine trees
- Harvested from logging waste, no live nor endangered tree species are cut to produce our Fatwood
- Fatwood Firestarter sticks start fast and burn hot, even when wet
- Pine tree stumps are split into sticks approximately 8″ in length and 3/4″ in diameter
- Variety of suggested use including: barbecues, campfires, wood stoves, fire pits, pellet stoves, chimineas, coal stoves, fireplaces
- 10-pounds of hand split-wood
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.