A Balthazar is what winemakers call a 12 liter bottle of wine. Equivalent to 16 standard bottles, a Balthazar makes a great gift. But keep in mind, the 25-pound bottle is huge, heavy, and you have to ditch a few shelves to try to fit it in your fridge. For those of us who enjoy a more convenient consumption of our chilled champagnes and wines, the compact Black & Decker Single Zone 16 Bottle Wine Cellar is the more obvious choice. This wine cooler can hold a small vineyard and keep each bottle organized with 3 ridged racks so you can pour the perfect pairing to every entree. For your bottles of red wine, you can use the simple, push-button temperature control to pinpoint the perfect chill to get the most out of every variety. Pinot Noirs can be kept at the recommended 55 degrees Fahrenheit, so as to not mute the flavors and keep the wine loose. While other reds, like Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot, can be set around 10 degrees higher to bring the most out of their full bodies. When it comes to white wines, you can easily lower the temperature with the help of the LED screen and retain the acidity and the pop of your sparkling wines. This wine cooler is the ideal way to cool white wines that need chilly temperatures to bring up the delicate tones and aromas. For Italian wines like Pinot Grigio or a Sauvignon Blanc from the Southern Hemisphere, you can adjust the temperature to a comfortable 52 degrees Fahrenheit with the touch of a finger, or even lower when you need to cool down on a hot afternoon. Later in the day, keep the temperature of this electric wine cellar low for your bubblies and keep a close eye on your Prosecco through the triple-paned, tinted glass as it prepares for the party. The sleek, modern design of this functional fridge can mesh with any interior and instantly turn a kitchen, basement, or home bar into an authentic wine cellar. With simple, straightforward buttons to control the temperature inside this single-zone wine chiller, feeling like a sommelier in your own home has never been easier. From Beaujolais and Brut to Viognier and Zinfandel, the 16 bottle capacity of this Single Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cellar from Black & Decker can transform any room of the house into a tasting room.
- 16-bottle single zone wine cooler that's perfect for basements, kitchens, cellars, or even home bar setups
- Designed to keep your wine at the perfect temperature for ideal freshness
- Triple-paned, tinted glass door allows you to easily take stock of your current assortment of wine
- Digital LED display helps you monitor the cooler's temperature
- Features 3 wire racks that give you quick and easy access to your wine
- Sleek black cabinet color helps it blend in perfectly with all sorts of decor designs
- Temperature control type: Push button
- Number of racks: 3
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 20.1 x 16.9 x 18.9 inches
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.