If you are a regular woodworker, you're going to want the Bora Tool 11.25-Inch Pedestal Roller Workbench. This dynamic roller stand brings something new to your average workbench. For one thing, it is much more convenient with its ability to fold flat and to assemble easily. It's not nearly as clunky as saw horses. But that's not all that makes this pedestal such a game-changer. It features stationary support, a single roller function, and a multi-directional ball bearing roller function. These three configurations create a smooth and convenient woodshop experience. If you are looking for a piece of equipment that can be put to the test, you're in luck. The pedestal roller stand can support up to 300 pounds, making it a lightweight but powerful woodshop necessity. Speaking of power, you don't have to worry about dings and dents due to its strong, durable powder-coat finish and steel construction. With this outstanding woodshop stand, you can start crafting with greater ease and more flexibility.
- Rotating head three-stand dynamics
- Includes stationary support, single roller, and multi directional ball bearing roller all in one
- Height adjusts from 25 inches to 43.75 inches
- Wedge Lock can support up to 300 pounds
- Features polished steel 11.25-inch ball bearing roller
- Comes equipped with non-slip rubber feet
- Features a durable powder-coat finish
- Adjustable foot is great for uneven ground
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.75 x 25 x 32.5 inches
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.