The pressure washer may be the outdoor appliance you’re least likely to think you need until you get one, and then it quickly becomes one of your favorites. The uses of a pressure washer are seemingly endless. From light cleanup after gardening to blasting stubborn grime off the driveway, pressure washers are great for a variety of outside tasks, including cleaning patios, decks, and driveways, washing down patio furniture, vehicles and siding, or preparing surfaces for painting. As with any important tool, though, proper maintenance and care are critical to a pressure washer’s effectiveness. That includes oil for the pressure washer’s pump. Briggs & Stratton’s synthetic 75W90 pressure-washer pump oil is a must-have to keep that pump in working condition. This synthetic oil is for use with gas-powered pressure-washer pumps; it helps protect your pump from natural wear and tear and keeps it running smoothly when you need it. This container features an easy-fill neck for fast and mess-free use. This oil works with most brands of pressure-washer pumps. A well-oiled pressure-washer pump is essential to a pressure washer. Think of a pressure washer as part garden hose and part air compressor. The pressure-washer pump accelerates the water, supplied from a garden hose, to produce the high pressure. The washer is hooked to a high pressure-rated hose. At the end of the hose is a water gun. When the trigger is pulled, the water mixes with the air and comes out of the nozzle. Pressure washers can blast things clean with water jets pressurized at about 75 times the pressure of a garden hose. Or they can gently spray with lower pressures for delicate cleaning. Either way, the key is a successful, well-maintained pressure-washer pump, and the Briggs & Stratton synthetic oil is an important tool to ensure that.
- Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer Pump Oil is for maintenance of pumps on gas-powered pressure washers
- High endurance pressure washer pump oil gives you more reliability for those heavy-duty power washing projects
- Synthetic oil is beneficial for preventing oil oxidation and thermal breakdown and helps prevent oil sludge
- Works with multiple brands of power washers giving you flexibility with your usage
- 15 fluid ounces in a convenient easy fill neck to make refilling less of a hassle
- Consult pressure washer owner's manual for proper amount of oil and fill instructions
- Note: This oil is for the pressure washer’s water pump, not the engine
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 3.2 x 2 inches
- Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Product warranty: 60-day warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.