You can tough out the storm, and now so can your inverter power generator. With the help of the Storm Shield 2,000- to 3,500-Watt Inverter Cover by GenTent, you can keep your inverter generator running even in the midst of wind, rain, and snow. This inverter generator cover fits Champion Power 2,000- to 3,500-watt inverter generators. While the storm rages, you can keep your generator running. You need your power generator the most when severe weather hits. Heavy wind, rain, and snow means nothing to this inverter cover. The Storm Shield inverter cover does just what the name suggests: creates a barrier shield between the generator and the elements. This generator cover withstands up to 70 miles per hour wind, rainfall up to 12 inches per day, and snowfall up to 18 inches per day, meaning it withstands near-blizzard conditions and threatening Midwestern spring thunderstorms. If you rather wait out the storm in the basement, you only need a minute or 2 to attach the inverter cover to your generator. Champion knows that storms can hit with little warning, so the Storm Shield inverter generator goes on in 3 easy steps with a self-attaching design. Just wrap, frame, and cover. The inverter cover features clamping straps that wrap quickly around your generator and and a fiberglass-pole frame that works just like tent poles. Once on, the inverter generator cover lets you continue to operate safely. Adjust the omni-fit electrical panel apron to shield your outlets so you can keep using them. The waterproof vinyl fabric with RF-welded seams keeps your inverter dry and protects against electrocution dangers and damage. If your generator needs more fuel while covered, just lift the refueling door and gas up. No need to disassemble or fuss. You'll stay safe as your generator runs under the inverter cover. With a high, vented top, this inverter cover maintains your inverter's cooling airflow and prevents build up of noxious fumes and dangerous carbon monoxide (CO) gas. The waterproofing prevents shock hazards and harm to you or your generator. Keep your inverter generator covered and keep it running. Severe weather can't stop your camping trip or work force. Stay up and running with the Storm Shield 2,000- to 3,500-Watt Inverter Cover.
- Designed to fit 2,000-watt to 3,500-watt inverter generators
- Self-attaching, installation in 3 simple steps without the use of tools
- Features a large refueling door and natural airflow design for easy and safe operation and maintenance outside while cover is on
- Storm Shield cover can withstand winds up to 70 miles per hour, snow up to 18 inches, and rain up to 12 inches per day
- Durable RF-welded seams and tough vinyl fabric keeps the cover waterproof
- Composed of high-strength clamps and fiberglass frame rods that connect to the inverter
- Adjustable omni-fit electrical panel apron to keep outlets dry and safe
- Cover material: Vinyl
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.0 x 24.0 x 18.0 inches
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.