- Above ground swimming pool entry steps make it easy to enter and exit the pool
- Attractive two tone color
- Start with the base step unit (staircase) and then expand into a complete Curve system (not included)
- Eye-catching, graceful sloping handrails
- Two tone color – grey treads with warm grey (beige) sidewalls and handrails. Compliments any swimming pool!
- Adjustable base pads to compensate for a slightly dished pool floor
- Easy snap together construction with no tools necessary to assemble
- Handrails included
- Weight limit: 400 pounds
- Tread width: 27 inches
- Tread depth: 10 inches
- Riser height: 11 inches
- Height to top tread: 36 inches
- Handrail height (from top step): 30 inches
- Product Condition: Brand New
- Part Number: CCXIG
Entering your pool should be the least stressful part of your pool experience, but if you don't have a reliable way to get in and out, it can quickly become something you dread doing. With the Confer In-Ground Swimming Pool Curve Stair System, you can easily step in or out of the pool without having to worry. This grand entry staircase has a sweeping "wedding cake" design that complements your existing pool set up, adding beauty and practical function. Pair this add-on staircase with Confer's CCXIG2 4-Step In-Ground Pool Stairs for the perfect pool entry system. Confer's buildable staircase pool solution allows you to start with a base step unit and can expand into a full curved staircase with 4 stairs. Assemble the treads so that they curve inwards or outwards, depending on your preference. The attractive 2-tone color panels come with gray treads and warm gray sidewalls and handrails. This neutral color palette goes well with any backyard or pool color scheme. These in-ground pool steps snap together quickly and easily with no tools necessary and include handrails for increased safety. Once installed, be sure to adjust the included base pads, which are available to compensate for sloped or dished pool floors. Each step has a width of 27 inches and a depth of 10 inches so it's perfect for any foot size. The top stair is 47-inches from the ground, making it ideal for most in-ground pools. The included handrails are 30-inches high from the top step. Don't spend another season struggling to get yourself or the kids out of the pool, or relying on a flimsy pool ladder that will break down over time. Pool stairs like Confer's high-quality staircase are a better alternative to ladders, especially for young children or older individuals who might struggle to get in and out of the pool. Say goodbye to your cheap pool ladder and start enjoying your pool more easily with the Confer In-Ground Swimming Pool Curve Stair System.
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.