On a trip down the river in kayaks, canoes, or tubes, some straggler is always bringing up the rear. Whether the water is moving fast or slow, as everyone is racing to the sandbar to hydrate with a cold beverage, the caboose is the one who really knows how to relax on the weekend, taking their sweet time and enjoying the scenery. Now, with the CreekKooler Floating Kayak Cooler in tow, that sacred spot in the back of the pack will quickly become the place to be. With 30 ice-cold cans within easy, the most lazy rivers can become fun escapes from the daily grind. This floating cooler is shaped like a small kayak and built with the same high-quality materials, so it can be pulled through the water over rapids and rocks. Heavy-duty plastic was used in construction to ensure it could handle abuse from above and below while you are paddleboarding, canoeing, or tubing. While you may not be able to paddle fast enough to beat the heat, this towable cooler will always be able to take your mind off of the summer heat. With a huge 30-quart capacity that can handle up to 30-12 ounce cans or 20 pounds of ice, there will be no shortage of hydration on your river tour. And thanks to the foamed insulation on the interior that keeps ice solid for 48 hours, you can stay refreshed during a long weekend on the water. For watersports, this cooler's 4 cup holders allow you to keep both hands on the paddle without worrying your cold one will capsize. Fishermen will also love this design that is perfect for dry storage. It has a removable, airtight lid that lets you keep your catch or store electronics that you want to keep away from the water. While it looks and performs like a kayak as it floats alongside you, you can pull it out of the water easily with its sturdy handles. Just add a rope when you hit the beach to drag your protected picnic supplies over the dunes. When the snow is falling, take this cooler out of the garage and tow it while sledding, snow-shoeing, or cross country skiing for a convenient, low-resistance carrier. Built with style to make every tough condition tolerable, the 30-Quart Capacity Portable Floating Cooler from CreekKooler goes wherever you do to offer cool refreshment in and out of the water.
- Take this cooler with you when kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding, rafting, or on any other water adventure
- Floating cooler navigates behind you without worry thanks to its super durable, dual-wall, blow-molded construction
- Holds up to 30 12-ounce cans or 20 pounds of ice in its 30-quart capacity
- Features 4 koozie cup holders on top and a screw-on seal lid
- Foamed insulation keeps ice cold for up to 48 hours
- 2 rope pull handles on either side allow you to easily carry or tug the cooler in and out of the water
- Does not include tow rope
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 39.5 x 21 x 12 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.