Made for professionals and grilling enthusiasts alike, this Cuisinart Vertical 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker Grill is the perfect addition to your backyard. Get ready to enjoy the mouth-watering brisket sandwich you've been craving. This compact outdoor grill is endlessly versatile. With a vertical design and a lightweight body that allows you to take this grill on the go, you can enjoy your favorite smoked meats and vegetables at a tailgate, on a camping trip, or right in the comfort of your backyard if you have a smaller deck or patio. The 2 solid steel 18-inch grates give you 510 square inches of grilling space, so you can cook up to 15 hamburger patties at once. With the dual air vent system near the top and bottom, you can closely manage the amount of heat and smoke that's leaving the chamber. And the barrel design allows heat to be evenly distributed throughout the smoking chamber so you get high-quality consistency every time. Whether you're smoking some bacon wrapped chicken bites or stuffed mushrooms, you'll be able to control the exact amount of heat and smoke you need. The vertically hinged door gives you easy access to the porcelain enamel water bowl and charcoal grate for a simple startup. To get your smoker started, the first thing you need to do is fire up your charcoal. It's best to use a charcoal chimney to do this, so you'll want to add 1 to your cart if you don't have one at home already. Then, take your lit charcoal and pour it onto a bed of unlit charcoal in your smoker. Scatter 4 to 6 wood chunks on top of the already lit charcoal after that. Adding cherry wood chunks will add a sweet mild and fruity smoke flavor to your meats, and hickory wood chunks create a sweet and strong bacon flavor that goes especially well with pork and ribs. When you want to smoke vegetables or cheeses, you'll want to add maple chunks and if you're planning on smoking fish, we recommend that you add mulberry or alder chunks. After you've added in your choice of wood chunks, place the barrel with water on the base and fill it up at least half way. Add the grates and the lid to close it all up and fully open the bottom vent to preheat the smoker. Once it's at the temperature you need it to be, it's time to place your food on the grates. You can open the vents to increase heat or close them to reduce the heat while your food is cooking away. Enjoy the rich smoky flavor in your meats or veggies on a sunny afternoon with your family and friends in the comfort of your own backyard or on the road with this Cuisinart Vertical 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker Grill.
- Experience superior smoking performance with this 18-inch vertical smoker
- Light the charcoal, fill up the water bowl, and adjust the air vents to control the temperature
- 2 solid steel 18-inch cooking gives you 510 square inches of cooking space
- Features a dual air vent system near the top and bottom to manage the amount of heat and smoke leaving the chamber
- Lasting framework barrel design distributes heat evenly throughout the cooking chamber
- Vertically hinged door provides easy access to the porcelain enamel water bowl and charcoal grate
- Features a latching base and a temperature gauge on the lid
- Wood chips and charcoal not included
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5 x 20.5 x 22.8 inches
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.