You don't need a brick oven or a trip to your local pizzeria to enjoy a perfect slice of pizza. With the Cuisinart Alfrescamore Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven, you can now make your very own crisp, brick-oven-style pizza in the comfort of your own backyard. Designed to replicate the environment of a full-sized brick oven, this portable oven uses convection, conduction, and reflected heat to create high air temperatures and an even cooking surface. This means you'll get consistent results every time. The 15,000 BTUs work to cook your pizza in as little as 5 minutes. You can use the included 12-inch pizza peel to turn and slide the pizza around so all the cheese is melted on top. The compact and lightweight design of this pizza oven and built-in handles on the side make it super portable. Take it along with you to birthday parties, neighborhood grill-outs, or tailgates to be the life of the party. You can even use this pizza oven in cold or windy conditions. It may take a little longer to make your pizzas but it will still cook evenly. If you want to add a little something extra to your cheesy pizza, you can add smoke chips in the integrated cup. We recommend that you use oak or applewood chip for their wonderful fragrance and flavor. Making a pizza with this pizza oven is a breeze since it works just like your home oven. Spark up the oven and let it preheat on high for 10 to 15 minutes. When the thermometer reaches 500 degrees, it's ready to go. Now it's time for the fun of prepping your pizza. First, put some cornmeal or flour on the pizza reel. This will prevent your dough from sticking to the pan and possibly tearing off. Then, roll your dough out on the peel and top it with your favorite veggies and shredded cheese mixes. Once your pizza is filled with all your favorite toppings, use your peel to slide the pizza into the open face of the oven and push it into the center of the stone. When you're doing this, try not to lift the lid too much to keep the hot air inside. While your pizza is cooking away in the oven, use your peel to check the crust and move it around to cook thoroughly. Keep it inside the oven until the top is melted and it's as crispy as you want. Then, enjoy your delicious pizza with your family and friends. Stay in, make a night of it, and enjoy your own favorite pizza recipe made to perfection in this Alfrescamore Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven from Cuisinart.
- Bake crisp, brick oven style pizza with professional results but with the accessibility, ease, and size of a portable grill
- Designed to replicate the perfect pizza environment of a brick oven with powerful 15,000 BTUs that cook pizzas in as little as 5 minutes
- Uses convection, conduction, and reflected heat to create high air temperature and even cooking surface
- Compact design and built-in handles make this oven portable
- Includes 12-inch pizza peel, 13-inch cordierite stone, warming tray, integrated smoker cup, and pizza making guide
- After adding this pizza oven to your patio, you may never use an indoor oven again
- Assembles in less than 10 minutes without the use of tools
- Fuel: Propane
- Color: Black and silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 20 x 14.8 inches
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.