- Portable, electric-powered grill makes cooking convenient and fast without the hassle of charcoal or gas
- Includes reversible grill and griddle plate to grill on one side and griddle on the other
- 180 square inches of cooking surface for cooking large meals for family and friends
- Easy-to-use temperature control to adjust temperature from 200 to 400 degrees for your food choice
- Easily portable for indoor and outdoor use
- Domed metal lid with cool-touch handle
- Included plate and drip tray are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Grill fuel type: Electric corded
- Total cooking space: 180 square inches
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 24 x 35 inches
- Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
Be a grill master inside or out, rain or shine, for yourself or a crowd, with Cuisinart’s Electric Non-Stick Indoor-Outdoor Grill. This portable grill has a reversible grill and griddle plate so you can do steaks, complete with grill marks, on one side and pancakes and eggs on the other. It has 180 square inches of cooking surface so you can whip up a feast for just 1 or 2, or for family, friends or a kids’ sleepover. The non-stick design means very little oil needs to be used. Take this portable grill outside to cook with no gas or charcoal mess, or use it in your kitchen for a quick, clean way to get that grilled flavor in your favorite foods. This Cuisinart is a particularly great appliance for folks who live in apartments that don’t allow traditional grills, or those without much space for one. It’s also great for those who deal with tough winters because you can satisfy a craving for grilled food in the winter without hauling out your gas or charcoal grill and then having to stow it away against the elements. Temperature controls provide temps of 200 to 400 degrees, and the included plate and drip tray are dishwasher safe, so cleanup is a cinch. Grill can be set up on a kitchen countertop, or used with optional 35-inch high stand outside. It also comes with a domed lid with cool-touch handle. Cuisinart has been a sign of quality in cooking since it unveiled its revolutionary food processor in 1973. Its mission is to help folks “Savor the Good Life,” as it’s moved way beyond its food-processor beginnings. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.