Do some serious digging and make quick work of those construction and garden jobs that require 2-inch post holes. With this 2-Inch Fishtail Point Post Hole Earth Auger Bit from Earthquake, you'll have the perfect accessory for digging holes while planting or building. This post hole auger bit needs to be paired with an Earthquake auger powerhead (not included). The bit is made of stainless steel with a durable powder-coat finish to help extend the life of your auger. This design also has a fishtail point to help keep the auger centered as you drill, which is especially helpful when you're just starting to dig a hole. This particular auger bit has a diameter of 2 inches and digs to depths of 36 inches so you can make your fence post holes plenty deep. Compatible with all Earthquake powerheads, this auger bit is a must have in the backyard or at the job site.
- Provides precision and control when drilling through tough soils
- Durable powder-coat finish helps extend the life of your auger
- Fishtail point helps center auger when starting to drill a hole
- Compatible with all Earthquake powerheads
- Nominal diameter: 2 inch
- Hole depth: 36 inch
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.