Do some serious digging and make quick work of those construction and garden jobs that require 4-inch post holes. With this 4-Inch Fishtail Point Post Hole Earth Auger Bit from Earthquake, you'll have the perfect accessory for digging holes while planting or building. This post hole auger bit needs to be paired with an Earthquake auger powerhead (not included). The bit is made of stainless steel with a durable powder-coat finish to help extend the life of your auger. This design also has a fishtail point to help keep the auger centered as you drill, which is especially helpful when you're just starting to dig a hole. This particular auger bit has a diameter of 4 inches and digs to depths of 36 inches so you can make your fence post holes plenty deep. Compatible with all Earthquake powerheads, this auger bit is a must have in the backyard or at the job site.
- Provides precision and control when drilling through tough soils
- Fishtail point helps center auger when starting to drill a hole
- Replaceable cutting blades extend the life of the auger
- Flex coil shock absorber lessens the strain on the user and reduces kickback
- Optional 12-inch and 18-inch extensions allows you to dig deeper holes (sold separately)
- Durable welded all steel construction
- Nominal diameter: 4 inches
- Hole depth: 36 inches
- Weight: 7.4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
I now have the Earthquake Auger, and 2 drill augers that fit my machine. This thing can a dig a fence pole hole in 5 minuets and I'm not exaggerating even my wife used it on her own. She was drilling the holes and I was setting the fence posts, 75 of…Show More
Niko, Jan 10, 2019
Written by a customer while visiting ardiasm.com
Heavy duty auger.
Heavy duty auger. I use it for drilling pilot holes and then use the larger auger to finish the hole.
Patt, Feb 28, 2018
Fast Shipper, OEM Auger Bit
Earthquake makes a high quality Auger Bit at an economy price.
Tom in Nevada, Jan 7, 2018
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.