This new and current version of the Engel 5.7-Gallon Backpack Cooler is a force with which to be reckoned. Fitted with a puncture-proof 500-denier polyester material, this cooler is durable as it looks. In this case, looks aren’t deceiving. Toughness aside, this compact cooler’s interior is designed with foil and foam insulation, 2 of Engel’s signature traits which are as unique and effective. The insulation lining prevents heat entry so your contents stay cooler for longer, while the radiant lining reflects solar heat to keep your items even cooler, still. This backpack camping cooler fits easily on your back, while keeping your perishables cool for up to 3 days. This is the newest updated version of this portable cooler. All 2017-to-present models are intentionally designed without the former liner. Old liners won’t fit newer versions due to these exciting new manufacture upgrades which no longer require this material.
- Engel backpack cooler is rugged and versatile and will hold ice for up to 3 days which makes it great for camping, picnics, tailgating, and parties
- Lightweight backpack design lets you carry 3 different ways: Shoulder strap, handle, and as a backpack
- Tear-resistant 500-denier polyester diamond ripstop outer shell with a waterproof TPE coating for easy cleaning
- 1-inch thick layer of closed-cell foam insulation which minimizes heat transfer keeping those drinks and essentials cooler for longer periods of time
- Holds up to 24 cans, 20 lbs of ice, 23 quarts, and 5 3/4 gallons in the Engel backpack cooler
- Capacity: 5.75 gallons
- Color: Pink-out camo
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 8 x 17.5 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.