This new and current version of the Engel 5.7-Gallon Backpack Cooler is a force with which to be reckoned. Fitted with a puncture-proof 500-denier polyester material, this cooler is durable as it looks. In this case, looks aren’t deceiving. Toughness aside, this compact cooler’s interior is designed with foil and foam insulation, 2 of Engel’s signature traits which are as unique and effective. The insulation lining prevents heat entry so your contents stay cooler for longer, while the radiant lining reflects solar heat to keep your items even cooler, still. This backpack camping cooler fits easily on your back, while keeping your perishables cool for up to 3 days. This is the newest updated version of this portable cooler. All 2017-to-present models are intentionally designed without the former liner. Old liners won’t fit newer versions due to these exciting new manufacture upgrades which no longer require this material.
- Lightweight backpack design lets you carry 3 different ways: Shoulder strap, handle, and as a backpack
- Tear resistant 500-denier polyester diamond rip-stop outer shell
- Waterproof TPE coating for easy cleaning
- 1-inch thick layer of closed-cell foam insulation
- Holds up to 24 cans and 20 pounds of ice
- Capacity: 5.75 gallons
- Color: Pink-out camo
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 8 x 17.5 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.