It's not hard to find a box that can keep ice cold for a little longer. But when hunters and fishermen store their catch, or when campers need a place to keep drinks, a more intense kind of container is required. That's why the Engel 13-Quart Camping Cooler is built specifically to fill the needs of those in the outdoors. This cooler has a capacity of 3.25 gallons, enough space to fit 18 12-ounce cans or 12 pounds of ice. To keep the contents cool, the cooler's shell is made with high-grade polystyrene foam, providing the insulation required for outdoor use. Additionally, the cooler's built with an airtight seal. That makes it a great place for storing fish and meat since odors and moisture can't get in or out. Because this seal's watertight as well, It can be used as a dry box for electronics and emergency kits, keeping you prepared for tipping canoes and unexpected rainfall. With a handle that can fold down for easy storage, the Engel 13-Quart Camping Cooler is built ready for camping, fishing, and many other kinds of outdoor adventures.
- Heavy-duty cooler for hunters and fishermen with a 3.25-gallon (13 quarts) capacity that can fit 18 12-ounce cans
- Constructed with quality injection molding and insulated with high-grade molded polystyrene foam
- Airtight EVA gasket seal keeps beverages cold and food fresh
- Carry handles and integrated shoulder strap for easy transport
- Dimensions: Exterior (L x W x H): 15 x 10 x 11 inches; Interior (L x W x H): 12 x 7 x 8.5 inches
- All fittings secured with stainless steel screws and self-stopping hinge for trusted seams
- Stain and odor resistant to let you keep fish and meat in a dry-airtight space
- Non-absorbent surface is easy to clean after a muddy ATV trips or fishing adventures
- Brand: Engel
- Material: Polystyrene Foam
- Color: Black
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.