The Gardena ComfortCut Grass Shears are made for those who want to get every part of their lawn done right. These ComfortCut shears are made to make lawn care simple and quick. You can use them to trim your grass or shape hedges and shrubs like boxwood. The cutting is all done by a blade that measures a little over 3 inches in width. That gives you a nicely sized cutting width, not so short that it makes work take a long time, but not so long that you can't be precise with it. What's special about these shears is that you can easily switch out the grass and boxwood blade for other attachments (not included). Some of these other options include things like shrub shears. Being able to switch out the blades means you don't have to have a bunch of different tools to take care of your lawn. You could just keep a couple handy on your tool belt and switch them out as needed. The whole process can be done without tools in just a matter of seconds. One attachment in particular that we'd recommend with this tool is the Telescopic Handle. Like the blade attachments, it can lock into your shears in a matter of seconds. But with this addition, you can do work close to the ground without kneeling or bending over. Because the handle is telescopic, you can also adjust it to work with your height. Instead of using gas or a power cord, this garden tool relies on a lithium-ion battery. That means you don't have to worry about filling it with gas or oil. It also means that you're not giving off any carbon emissions while you work, keeping the tool eco-friendly. At the same time, there's no need to mess with a cord while you work. The battery can last up to 45 minutes, giving you enough time to finish a lawn in one charge Charging takes about 6 hours, so the shears can be charged overnight and be ready for work the next day. Care for your lawn with a tool that can adapt to all kinds of situations with the Gardena ClassicCut Grass Shears.
- Lithium-Ion battery-powered grass shears for use on bushes, grass, and more
- Features an operating time of 45 minutes on a full battery
- Battery takes approximately 6 hours to charge
- LED display shows users the charging status
- Designed with a 3-inch cutting width
- Blades can be replaced after extended use
- Comes with blade protector and charger
- Attach the Gardena Telescopic Swivel Handle to work near the ground without bending over (sold separately)
- Material: Plastic body, metal blades
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.