Whether it's for use around the house, out at the tailgate, or deep in the wilderness, this 2,000 Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator by Generac is just what you need for extra power at a minimal decibel level. It uses quiet power technology and provides other swanky features that you won't find in other portable inverter generators. In addition to being easy to transport, this portable generator is quiet as a mouse. It weighs only 46.5 pounds, so 1 person can carry it with 2 hands or a team-lift would easily get it from point A to point B. It will easily stow in the trunk of your car or bed of your truck, and it'll be ready to go when you need that added juice. Best of all, this portable generator uses a different type of alternator than standard generators. A digital inverter module converts the raw power produced from DC to AC power. Engine speed varies depending on electrical demand— which significantly reduces noise levels. This portable generator is easy to use thanks to the very user-friendly interface. The PowerDial integrates start/run/stop functions all in one place, and the PowerBar monitors and displays power used so you never exceed your limit. This generator has an electronic fuel gauge so you never have to guess how much gas you have left, and the 3 modes of operation help you save fuel and reduce noise. The low oil level shutdown feature prevents engine damage, and the Smart paralleling allows you to connect directly through 120V outlets, no separate paralleling jacks required (but you will need a separate generator, sold separately). Save yourself the hassles and pick up a 2,000 Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator by Generac. It's easy to use and will always have you covered.
- PowerDial integrates start/run/stop functions all in one place
- PowerBar monitors and displays power used so you never exceed your limit
- Display informs you how much time you have left before refueling
- Electronic fuel gauge so you never have to guess how much gas you have left
- 3 modes of operation help you save fuel and reduce noise
- Status lights display ready, low oil, overloaded, and overheating
- Low oil level shutdown safeguards engine from damage
- Lightweight compact design with built in handle for easy portability
- Smart paralleling allows you to connect directly through 120V outlets, no separate paralleling jacks required
- Ability to connect to another iQ2000 with a parallel kit for twice the power (sold separately).
- Power: 2,000 starting watts and 1,600 running watts
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 12.6 x 16.9 inches
- Weight: 46.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.