- Hamilton Beach 450-Watt Bowl Scraper Food Processor
- Built in scraper attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl, eliminating the need to stop and remove the lid to scrape with a spatula.
- Scraper works while the processor is on or off, saving time when chopping or pureeing.
- 10 cup capacity lets you prepare multiple servings at once
- 2 speeds plus pulse gives you different options for working with different recepies
- Large feed chute, fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- Powerful 450-watt motor lets you chop and slice through nuts, cheeses, and more
- Chopping blade and slicing/shredding disc
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
- Wattage: 450 watts
- Speed settings: 2
- What's included: 10 cup bowl, reversible slice/shred disc, and chopping blade
- Product/item type: Food processor
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 9.6 x 15.3 inches
- Weight: 7 Pounds
Bringing a food processor into a kitchen can widely increase the number of recipes one can cook. The problem is that even the best-designed blades can leave bits of unchopped food along the edges. The result is that you have to stop the processor, scrape the sides with a spatula, start it up again, and repeat until everything's blended. But it doesn't have to be that way. With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, you can take care of all of that thanks to a clever part of its design. That part has a fairly simple name: the scraper. It works by rotating a lever on top of the processor bowl. When you rotate it, 3 slightly curved arms scrape along the side of the bowl to bring materials back into contact with the blades. You can use them while the blender's on to prevent chunks from escaping their blended fate, or while the blender's off to make sure that you're dishing up as much blended material as possible. That keeps you from having to repeatedly stop and start the processor, and it lets you make the most of what you create. There are 3 options for how you want to process ingredients. There's a chopping blade you can use to cut things like tomatoes or mushrooms into small cubes and chunks. There's also a Disc blade that you can use to slice or shred depending on which way you insert it. Because of the variety of cutting options, you can work with all kinds of recipes. Anything from salsas to sauces to cheeses. The main point of a food processor is to make prep work easier. So it kind of defeats the point if you have to chop everything up just to fit into the processor. That's why the Bowl Scraper is made with an extra-wide feed-chute. It's actually wide enough that you can insert a whole block of cheese without cutting it up first. Put ingredients in whole and let the processor do the work for you. Open up the possibilities of your kitchen with the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor.
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.