When your pool gets messy, this vacuum gets busy. The Hayward TigerShark QC Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner sucks sand and small debris out from under your feet and off your pool walls. No batteries required. This pool vacuum is a completely separate unit from your pool’s filter system. That reduces the frequency of filter backwash cycles. The TigerShark picks up pebbles, twigs, and other junk that can get in your pool or spa without stopping. It’s designed to be as easy to use as possible. Just plug it in, lower the Hayward TigerShark into you pool, press the power button on the power pack, and this powerful vacuum starts running immediately. The Hayward TigerShark brings top performance to pool cleaning. Its wide openings on the bottom can handle big and small debris. This vacuum’s 2 sets of tough spinning rubber brushes knock loose algae and other dirt stuck to the cleaning surface. It runs in a smart pattern for maximum coverage. Run this vacuum along the floor of your pool and watch the particles get picked up. Obstacles are no trouble for the TigerShark, thanks to its sturdy treads. When it comes to stubborn or hard-to-reach spots, knock them out with this vacuum’s remote control. That way, you can direct it to wherever you want for a detailed clean. The TigerShark’s deep-scrubbing remote-control power makes it an excellent spot-cleaning tool for bigger pools. Sweeping sand and small debris off your pool floor does more than just make it look and feel nice. This vacuum keeps that unwanted stuff out of your filter, too. That helps your pool-cleaning system last longer, saving you a lot of cash. It takes on any angle. The TigerShark is an excellent climber, taking its cleaning power all the way up your pool walls to the water line. Because it runs on its own system, there are no extra hoses, hookups, or pumps required to get your pool looking new again. Leave the sand at the beach and keep your pool floor debris-free with Hayward Hayward TigerShark QC Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner.
- From Hayward’s TigerShark series of robotic pool cleaners
- Cleans pool floor, walls, coves, and waterline
- Filter cartridge system can be simply rinsed with a hose
- Quick Clean model only takes 90 minutes to complete a quick run through of the pool or can take 3 hours to carefully comb through the whole pool
- Uses intelligent microprocessor technology
- On board pump with strong vacuum power and energy efficient operation
- Constructed with 24 volt motor for high energy efficiency
- Input voltage: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Output voltage: 24 V DC
- Cord length: 55 feet
- Pool Cleaners/Vacuums
- Pool Compatibility: General
- Features: All TigerShark models come with a standard 3-hour complete cleaning cycle for full floor, walls, coves and waterline, Patented Quick Clean technology (TigerShark QC model) provides a fast 90 minute cycle.
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5 x 16.5 x 11.5 inches
- Weight: 21.5 pounds
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.