When the leaves start falling, it's time to pull out the equipment to handle them. With the Husqvarna 130BT Backpack Leaf Blower, you have a tool that can not only help you get the job done, but get it done with ease. Thanks to this blower's gas-powered engine, you won't have to worry about struggling with a cord. You'll be at the helm of a 29.5cc engine with the power to move 430 cubic feet per minute. With that force behind you, you'll be able to round-up leaves and debris in your backyard or driveway without a hitch. Additionally, the engine was designed to remove air from the carburetor and fuel system, making it easy and quick to start up. This lawn blower lets you adjust the handle to fit your preferred grip. On top of that, this blower comes with a padded harness that lets you wear the blower comfortably as a backpack. That's what makes the Husqvarna 130BT Leaf Blower a powerful and convenient option for your lawn care jobs.
- New Husqvarna 130BT 29.5cc 2 Stroke Gas Backpack Blower
- The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- Cylinder bore
- Blower Type: Backpack Blower
- Power Type: Gas
- Engine Type: 2-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 29.5 cubic centimeters
- Maximum Air Speed: 145 miles per hour
- Maximum Air Volume : 430.84 cubic feet per minute
- Noise Rating: 102 dB
- Fuel Capacity: 28.74 fluid ounces
- What’s Included: Blower and padded harness
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.