Whether you're a weekend carpenter or a part-time forester, the Steel Carpenter's Axe from Husqvarna delivers the performance you expect in an expertly designed and crafted axe. Modeled after the tried and true Hudson Bay axe, Husqvarna's Carpenter's Axe is the perfect intersection of form and function with its steel head hand-forged in Sweden and its durable hickory shaft. For a secure fit, the head is fixed to the handle with a steel wedge and is designed so the user's hand is closer to the head for more stability and control over the cutting edge. Ideal for whittling and carving for carpentry, this axe is lightweight and compact at only 2.75 pounds and 19 inches long. The Husqvarna Steel Carpenter's Axe has a head weight of 2.2 pounds and comes with a leather sheath.
- High-quality carpenter's axe, great for woodworking applications like carpentry, but can double as a small forester's hatchet
- Head is crafted out of hand-forged steel and secured with a steel wedge
- Modeled after the classic Hudson Bay axe design
- Designed so the hand gets closer to the cutting head for greater blade control and stability
- 19-inch, curved hickory wood handle with lanyard hole
- Straight cutting edge is ideal for whittling and carving
- Face of head length: 6.25 inches
- Back of head length: 4 inches
- Width of head: 2 inches
- Head weight: 2.2 pounds
- Made in Sweden
- Comes with leather blade cover sheath
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.