For when a regular wood splitting axe isn’t enough, the Husqvarna 32-Inch Hand-Forged Maul is the right tool for those heavy-duty jobs. Get the sharpness you desire with this hand-forged axe head made from premium Swedish steel. The innovative design on this steel head creates less friction throughout the length of the head. This allows you to easily glide through any wooden log you set your eye on. The axe head is attached with the use of wooden and steel wedges to ensure that it will be securely fastened for years to come. The 32-inch long hickory handle gives you the extra length you need to deliver a more powerful blow. Being a maul, this axe will be heavier than the traditional wood splitting axe. Coming in at an overall weight of 5.5-pounds, you know that you will have the brute force necessary for the toughest jobs. Use the hardened striking face for any sledgehammer application, making it the perfect multitool for when power is key. Keep this hand-forged axe looking clean and feeling new for years to come with the included leather edge cover. This allows for safe storage in any damp or dirt-filled area where the axe head could potentially get scratched or corrode over time. Simply wipe down the axe after each use and store in a cool, dry place to ensure this wood chopping axe will be as ready as you are for the coldest winter days. Using the right tool is crucial to any job. Be prepared and improve your workday with the Husqvarna 32-Inch Hand Forged Splitting Maul you will know that no job is too big.
- Split thick firewood with ease with this heavy-duty splitting maul
- The splitting maul sledge axe is the most powerful and heaviest axe made for splitting logs and large chunks of wood
- Features a hardened striking face in the neck allowing use as a sledge or in combination with a splitting wedge
- Long handle delivers extra power with a two-handed grip
- Keep the blade protected with the included leather edge cover
- Made of hickory and hand-forged with Swedish steel for long lasting resilience built to withstand years of use
- Head is attached to the handle using both a wooden and a steel wedge to secure fastening
- Only sledge axes can withstand use as a sledgehammer
- Type: Maul
- Material: Wood and steel
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Dimensions (L): 32 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.