Any pool can be a diving pool with the right accessories. Ramp up the swim season by adding the 8-Foot In-Ground Pool Diving Board Replacement to your pool this year. Made of 2 durable Douglas fir laminated wood core runners with fiberglass and resin coating, this diving board has a 250-pound weight capacity and will last you through the years. Thanks to the no-slip sand tread surface, you can ensure that you won't accidentally slip off its surface even with wet feet. Featuring a UV-protected acrylic surface to resist against fading, this board boasts long-lasting stability and durability. Instructions for a quick and easy installation come included with this product, and with the 3 pre-drilled holes and stainless steel hardware, you can start showing off your most impressive flips into the water sooner than later. In order to prevent any unwanted injuries, be sure you are only diving head-first into the water in water depths of 8 feet. National reports estimate that almost 90 percent of injuries occur in water depths less than 6 feet. So when you're getting geared up for the next cannonball into the cool water, be sure that your water is deep enough for the biggest splash possible. As long as you're not diving into the shallow end of the pool, place your hands in front of your body, get into the proper form, and dive into the water off this 8-Foot In-Ground Pool Diving Board Replacement to take your swim season to the next level.
- 8-foot long board for the best diving experience into an in-ground pool
- Made of 2 extra-thick Douglas fir laminated wood core runners with fiberglass and resin coating for extra strength
- Exterior coated with acrylic that is UV-protected and has a no-slip sand tread surface for maximum safety
- Comes pre-drilled with 3 holes for easy installment
- 250-pound weight limit
- Color: White
- Weight: 85 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 98 x 19 x 3 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.