For charcoal that can make the most of your grill, look no further than the Jealous Devil Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal. It's not just any kind of wood that goes into the production of this charcoal. Jealous Devil charcoal comes from 100% pure south american hardwood. This type of wood is well known for being extremely dense. As charcoal, it burns slowly and at a high heat, perfect for a full-day of grilling. When the hardwood gets prepared into charcoal, each piece is cut by hand for large, high-quality pieces. It's also burned in an oxygen-deprived environment. As a result, all of the water and contaminants are burned out, leaving behind lumps of pure carbon. Because of this, it's able to burn for much longer and hotter than standard wood. In fact, it can burn for over 4 hours when it's out in the open, or over 20 hours when in a low-oxygen. It also gives off little ash, and there's no popping, sparking, or smoke. That way nothing gets into your food except what you want. One of the biggest reasons people cook with a charcoal grill is for that natural, smokey flavor. Jealous Devil charcoal is able to provide this, but it's also balanced so that it won't overpower the flavors of your food. Because of that, you'll still be able to taste the natural juices of your steak and hamburger or the spice of your sauce and rub. Great charcoal should be stored in a great bag. That's why this charcoal comes in a bag that's both waterproof and dustproof. The top is also resealable, so you don't have to try to fold and clip things when you're done. On the sides of the bag are integrated handles, which help with carrying the bag and pouring out charcoal. With the ability to produce temperatures of over 1,100 degrees, Jealous Devil Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal is perfect for those who want to bring the heat every time they grill.
- Made from incredibly dense South American hardwood
- Produces little ash for minimal waste and maintenance
- Can generate a max temperature of over 1,100 degrees
- Requires 25% to 40% less wood for low and slow cooking
- Burns for over 4 hours in the open, or over 20 hours in low-oxygen environments
- Packaged in a waterproof, dust-proof poly bag with a re-sealable top and integrated side carry handle
- Contains no chemicals or fillers
- Resistant to pops and sparks
- Enhances flavor without overpowering
- Easy-lighting lumps ready to cook in 15 minutes
- Color: Black
- Weight: 35 pounds
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.