You've just purchased a solar-powered pool heater, which is great. The only problem, you've got too much pool for your heater to handle. Don't you worry, this Kikido bypass kit should do the trick. It's got everything you need to turn the power of 1 heater up a notch. You'll feel the warmth throughout the pool and kiss those frigid swims goodbye. This kit is meant for solar heaters like the Kikido Keops or select Solar Pro models. It's required if you want to connect solar heaters or use a Solar Pro with a pool pump that has more power than 1 HP. The kit includes all the pieces required for assembly, which are a 72 x 1.5-inch hose, 3-way bypass valve, T connector, pressure gauge, 3 threaded hose connectors (1.25 x 1.5 inches), 6 stainless steel hose clamps, and Teflon tape. Set up should not require any additional tools, but using additional clamps could help you with tightening the valves. You'll be able to heat your pool more efficiently as well as cut down on those pesky utility costs. Additionally, since you're using solar power, you're going to have a greater environmental impact than utilizing an electric or gas heater. If you haven't already picked out a solar heater, we suggest looking at our selection. This particular bypass kit is directly compatible with the Solar Dome from Kikido (part number K835CBX/RV). Add it to your cart and have everything at your door just in time for pool season. That model is compatible with 1.25 and 1.5-inch flexible pool hoses. The integrated rack also helps set up an optimal angle for the heater to receive maximum sun exposure. Depending on the weather and your particular climate, this heater is recommended for around 2,500 gallons (10,000 liters) of pool volume. To expand the reach of your solar-powered above-ground pool heater, look no further than this bypass kit from Kikido.
- Required to connect solar heaters or to use a Solar Pro heater with a pool pump 1 HP or greater
- Allows bypass of solar heaters when not used
- Turn the knob to choose ideal water flow
- Heat larger pools more efficiently
- Includes 72 x 1.5 inch hose, 3-way bypass valve, T connector, pressure gauge, 3 threaded hose connectors 1.25 x 1.5 inches, 6 stainless steel hose clamps, and teflon tape
- Recommended for use with solar pool heaters for above-ground pools
- Warranty: 30-day Kokido Warranty
- Part number: K874WBX
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.