Ensuring your commercial or backyard pool has clean and safe water is one of the most important parts of pool ownership. And with the LaMotte 2067 ColorQ Pro 9 Plus Pool Water Testing Kit, you can easily measure 9 of the acting agents in your pool's water. This water testing sample kit is delivered with a durable carrying case that has everything you need to measure the quality of your pool water including a hand-held pool and spa photometer with an easy-to-read display. The pool and spa testing kit also includes liquid reagents to measure 9 test factors including the free chlorine, total chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, copper, and iron levels of your pool or spa water and a Pool Manager Handbook to offer a clear explanation for every reading. Testing your the balance of your pool and spa chemicals regularly is an essential part of pool maintenance and helps to sustain a long life for your pool equipment. This testing system not only helps to even the levels of your pool water without the guesswork but also saves time by registering samples in a matter of seconds. The ColorQ system is easy to use thanks to the automatic readings that eliminate the need for guesswork and color comparisons. The economical bottles of reagents only require 1 to 5 drops to attain accurate measurements of the levels in your pool water. The digital photometer has a simple operation and mode selection to give you pinpointed readings of water samples at the touch of a button. This is a perfect testing kit for commercial pool maintenance or even measuring the levels of your home spa system, offering a variety of tests for every additive you put into your pool. For a pool professional or a first-time homeowner, the ColorQ Pro 9 Plus Pool Water Testing Kit from LaMotte makes keeping the water in your pool clean, clear, and safe of foreign bacteria easy throughout the entire year.
- Digital, hand-held photometer pool and spa water testing kit with liquid tests for 288 tests
- Tests for free chlorine, total chlorine, bromine, pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, copper, and iron
- Liquid reagents for all factors except cyanuric acid, iron, and copper which are tablets
- Only 5 drops for each liquid reagent
- No color matching, no look-up charts takes out the guess work
- Easy push-button control
- Water-resistant housing
- Auto-off function after 5 minutes protects the battery life (2 AA batteries included)
- Trilingual instructions in English, Spanish, and French
- Carrying case and 2 AA batteries included
- Features: Digital, Multi-lingual, water-resistant
- Color: Black
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.