When you need a sump pump, you REALLY need a sump pump. The water’s rising in your basement, threatening carpet, furniture and lots of valuable and sentimental possessions, and you need to know that pump is going to kick into gear when it’s needed. For residential and light commercial use, Little Giant’s Model 6 Series sump pumps provide efficient and reliable service. For extended or continuous use in moving large volumes of water, these pumps feature a 1.5-inch discharge with a maximum lift of 18 feet, a polycarbonate cover and a polypropylene volute/base. Removing standing water from a residential sump basin in a basement or crawl space are typical uses of Little Giant’s residential sump pumps, but they can also be used in many other applications for general dewatering and water transfer such as storm shelters, transformer vaults, and laundry trays to name a few. With a 1/3-horsepower performance, this Little Giant LG-506158 sump pump is the perfect all-round solution when you need to move water from one place to another. Little Giant’s sump pump also has other key advantages. It helps prevent mold and mildew, which can cause serious health issues and trigger allergic reactions in some people. Sump pumps also add value to a home when it comes time to sell it. The Little Giant LG-506158 sump pump is the perfect all-round solution to your basement-water woes.
- 1/3-horsepower Little Giant sump pump is ideal for removing water from a residential sump basin and also for other applications including general dewatering and water transfer such as storm shelters, transformer vaults and laundry trays.
- Shaded pole motor with thermal overload protection
- Designed for continuous duty
- Oil-filled motor housing for lifetime lubrication and rapid heat dissipation
- 1.5-inch female national pipe thread (FNPT) discharge (38 mm)
- 1.25-inch FNPT (31.7 mm) reducer brushing included
- 0.75-inch GHT garden hose adapter included
- Cord: 10 feet
- Epoxy-coated cast-iron housing with polypropylene body
- Stainless-steel screws, bolts and handle to protect against corrosion
- Switch type/operation: Integral diaphragm, activates pump automatically: Off level, 1-4 inches; on level, 7-10 inches
- Volts: 115
- HP: 1/3
- cCSAus listed
- Hertz: 50/60
No reviews yet for this product
Free Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.