Power bits are a crucial part of any home or work project. Take your toolbox to the next level with this Makita 7-Piece Impact Gold Double-Ended Power Bit Set, and know that whatever your next project may be, you’ll be prepared to tackle it head-on. In this 7-piece set, you will find a variety of double-ended bit lengths. You'll have the right tool for any job. This impact set includes (3) 2.5-inch, (2) 3.5-inch, and (1) 6-inch #2 Philips power bits. You will also get 1 bonus Mag Boost adapter. These impact bits are ideal for Makita high-torque 1/4-inch hex impact drivers and last up to 10 times longer than standard steel bits. These double-ended power bits are part of the Impact Gold line and are made from high-quality steel that was engineered specifically for impact drivers. Each bit is covered in a black oxide coating to protect the bit from corrosion. Perfect for preventing any rusting from damp storage heads and wet project sites. Whatever the condition, these driver bits stand up to your projects wear and tear. Never worry about dropping screws again with the included Makita Mag Boost, you will have complete freedom to complete any one-handed task. The precise manufacturing of these steel bits allows for optimal fitment of the power bit head to eliminate “cam-out” when a bit slips out of the head of a screw while being driven, as well as stripping. These steel power bits also include Makita’s Xtreme Torsion Technology that is designed to take the pressure off the tip of the bit. This allows the impact bit to flex under a heavy load extending their life compared to standard steel bits which will strip and end up breaking. Making it ideal for larger fastening applications such as installing plywood subfloor, building a deck, or putting up framing. No matter the job, know that you will be prepared for whatever they throw at you with this Makita 7-Piece Impact Gold Double-Ended Power Bit Set in your toolbox.
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers
- Includes: (1) Mag Boost, (3) #2 2-1/ Phillips Power Bits, (2) #2 3-1/2" Phillips Power Bits, (1) #2 6" Phillips Power Bit
- Black oxide coated to resist corrosion for longer socket life
- One bit with two magnetic tips for quick bit changes
- Xtreme Torsion Technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications
- Lasts up to 10X longer than standard insert bits
- Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor
- Precision manufacturing to prevent "cam-out" and stripping
- Included 1/4-inch hex Mag Boost to increase magnetism
- Designed for use with Makita impact drivers
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.