You're packing up the car and heading to the tailgate. A few chairs, some lawn games, and your NorthFire Inferno Infrared Grill are all the essentials you need to make this the best game day ever. This propane grill combines versatility and simplicity. You can make a 4-course meal in your own backyard or the parking lot of the stadium. Steak, lobster, salmon, shrimp, pork, and chicken are just a few of the possibilities that you can cook to perfection in your NorthFire Inferno grill. The Inferno Infrared grill is compact and lightweight, weighing only 32 pounds, so you really can take it anywhere. Bring it to the beach, take it on the camping trip, or break it out at the next family barbecue. Press the simple push-to-start igniter and your grill will climb to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit instantly. Don't forget to grab some batteries for that igniter because they are not included. To cook with the Inferno grill, start by prepping your food. Once the grill has heated up, place your prepped food on the grill rack. Safety first: use the tray handle to pull out the hot grill rack. Allow your food to cook for the desired time, then remove it, using the tray handle again. It's that easy. The worst part about cooking is the mess that's leftover afterward. The NorthFire Inferno infrared grill makes cleaning up easy. You don't have to waste time scrubbing the racks when you could be catching up with friends. Just slide out the grill rack, grill plate, trays, and the pull-out pan. Give them a quick wipe-down, then toss them in the dishwasher and let it do the work for you. You'll be the talk of the tailgate when you pull out your NorthFire Inferno Stainless Steel Infrared Grill.
- Take this lightweight infrared propane grill camping, tailgating, or to a picnic
- Quickly serve up restaurant-quality steaks, chicken, seafood, pork and more
- 4 grilling racks of grill space for preparing a hearty meal for the whole family
- Removable trays are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- User-friendly push-start gets you grilling faster
- Reaches an incredible 1500 degrees Fahrenheit to produce 8,500 BTUs
- Hose length: 39.5 inches
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 10 x 14 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.