- Battery life: >300 hours
- Power: four 1.5 V button cell batteries (included)
- Display: three-digit vertical LCD
- Buffer recognition: 4.0, 7.0, or 10.0
- Temperature compensation: none, bring samples and standards to room temperature
- Accuracy: 0.1 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Package Dimensions: 6.5L x 1.5W x 1.5H
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Calibration: one point
- Ideal for Student, Hydroponics, and Hobbyist use!
- Economical, pocket sized meter is perfect for less demanding applications
- Waterproof, dustproof housings float
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs.
EcoTestr pH1 Digital Waterproof pH Solution Tester Meter Pen | OK35423-00
Free Deliveries & Returns
100% satisfaction guaranteed. More Details
Every Purchase Has a Purpose
We give 5% to those in need. Learn More
The **Oakton pH Meter** is economical and easy to use. With its crystal clear, ergonomically designed display, you can easily view measurements at a glance. Each rugged tester has waterproof and dustproof housings for use in dirty and damp field conditions. Simply dip and read-the orientation of the display means there's no need to turn your head or tilt the tester. The single-junction electrode is well-suited for general purpose applications. The recessed bulb with bulb guard of the **Oakton pH Meter** protects against breakage, and its one point calibration with auto-buffer recognition for quick calibrations make your work a cinch. A hold function locks in the measured value, and the auto-off function preserves the batteries. **We are an Authorized Dealer!**
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.