Create mouth-watering brisket, crispy-skinned chicken, and succulent ribs in half the time with the Outdoor Convection Stainless Steel Barbecue Cooker. Barbecuing outdoors is one of life’s finest pleasures; from the fire in your smoker to the flavorful smoke aroma, smoked food is pleasurable to all your 5 senses. Unfortunately, smoking food can be time-consuming. Instead of dedicating 8 hours of your weekend tending coals and changing temperatures, use this convenient cooker. You’ll easily cook barbecue staples in record time. When compared to traditional smokers, the Orion Cooker is unmatched in cooking speed. With 100% indirect heat to create a convection current, cook times are drastically reduced. Best of all, using this cooker is beyond easy. All you need is some charcoal around the bottom and up on the top. After you place the charcoal, simply ignite it with fire and start smoking. Cook a 9-pound brisket in less than 5 hours, a 12-pound turkey in under 2 hours, or any other barbecue staple and spend more time with your family and friends and less time cooking. Constructed with stainless steel, this convection cooker is built durable to last you through many years. With 360 square inches, this large cooking chamber is capable of cooking 8 racks of ribs, 2 Boston butts, or 1 large turkey. Ideal for large meals, tailgates, holidays, and quick cooking. With the following included: 1 poultry stand, 1 ash removal tray, 1 drip pan, 1 pre-drilled probe slot, 1 cookbook, 1 manual, 3 cooking grates, and 3 rib hangers, this smoker comes complete with handy accessories. Use convection, steam, and smoke (if desired) to cook and flavor your favorite dishes. You and your guests will love the flavorful food this Orion Cooker creates. Be aware, this cooker will easily become the next staple in your household.
- Innovative outdoor cooker that uses convection, steam, and smoke simultaneously
- Easy cooking processes use 100% indirect heat and yield incredible results
- No cooking maintenance with quick cooking times
- Cooking times: Turkey (12 pounds) 84 minutes, ribs (6 racks) 75 minutes, brisket (9 pounds) 4.5 hours
- Can also be used as a turkey fryer
- Product type: Smoker
- Material: Stainless steel
- Cooking surface: 360 square inches
- Includes: Poultry stand, ash removal tray, drip pan, pre-drilled probe slot, cookbook, manual, 3 cooking grates, and 3 rib hangers
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.75 x 19.75 x 36 inches
- Weight: 31.8 pounds
- Warranty: 30-day warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.