- New Pentair 360228 Kreepy Krauly Racer Pressure-Side Ingroung Pool Cleaner
- Built-in front rotating brush deep cleans stubborn dirt
- Cleans continuously in both forward and reverse modes
- 40% larger vacuum intake to take on debris of all shapes and sizes
- Exclusive, self-powered Night Cruize® LED lights add ambiance and intrigue to nighttime cleaning
- Nearly 1/3 more cleaning power
- Cleans in forward and reverse mode for maximum efficiency and up to 30% faster cleaning.
- Front rotating brush scrubs and scours for a deep and detailed clean.
- Large intake captures debris of all sizes.
- Cleans continuously in forward and reverse modes for complete, uninterrupted coverage.
- Nearly 1/3 more cleaning power for maximum debris removal.
- Ultra-bright LED lights illuminate and enhance nighttime cleaning.
- Quick and easy to maintain—innovative design makes servicing a cinch.
- Easy and secure snap-on debris bag with one-button removal
- Built-in handle for easy removal from pool
- Wide tires for steady traction
When your pool gets messy, this vacuum gets busy. The Kreepy Krauler Racer Pool Cleaner sucks sand and small debris out from under your feet and off your pool walls. No cords or batteries required. This pool vacuum is designed to work straight off the power your pool’s pressure line. The Racer picks up pebbles, twigs, and other junk that can get in your pool or spa without stopping. It’s designed to be as easy to use as possible. Just hook it up to the booster pump and it starts running automatically. The Racer brings top performance to pool cleaning. It has a 40 percent larger intake, capturing debris of all sizes. This vacuum’s design lets it clean 30 percent faster than other pressure-side cleaners on the market. That speed helps you get back in the pool faster too. Run this vacuum along the floor of your pool and watch the particles get picked up. When it comes to stubborn spots, the Racer’s rotating brush scrubs and scours for a detailed clean. That deep-scrubbing power makes it an excellent spot-cleaning tool for bigger pools. Sweeping sand and small debris off your pool floor does more than just make it look and feel nice. This vacuum keeps that unwanted stuff out of your filter, too. That helps your pool-cleaning system last longer, saving you a lot of cash. It works backwards and forwards. The Racer can actually reverse while it’s running, and it will keep on cleaning while going the opposite direction. That’s a much more efficient way to get the job done, saving time and energy. You can even run the Racer at night, thanks to its ultra-bright LED lights that let you see what it’s doing in the dark.
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.