Your pool pump does a lot of work to keep your pool clean. That's why it's a good idea to replace any broken parts as soon as they become known. If your filter isn't able to generate the pressure it needs, it might be time for the Pentair C105-138PEB Impeller assembly replacement part. This impeller assembly is able to work with models PE5D-181L, PE6D-124L, PE52D-181L, P2RA5YE-194L, PEA5E-181L, and PEA6E-124L of th Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas pool pump series. It's also compatible with Sta-Rite Dura-Glas series pool pump models P2R5YD-133L, P2R5D-181L, P2R5YD-124L, P2RA5E-181L, P2RA5YE-181L, and LC. Replacing your old impeller is an easy fix. It can be done without the help of a professional, and all you need is a screwdriver. First, turn off your pump and cut the power to it. Then, relieve pressure in your filter tank by opening the relief valve on top of your filter. Water will spray out when this happens. When water stops coming out of the valve, you can begin to take apart the pump. Around the middle of most Sta-Rite pumps is a silver metal clamp. This clamp can be loosened by turning the knob attached to it. Once it's loosened, you should be able to pull the motor end of the pump away from the water end of the pump. On the power end of the pump, you'll see the gasket. Remove the screws that hold it in place and pull it out. Now you'll be looking at the impeller. This can be removed by unscrewing it. When it's out, go ahead and screw the new one in. Then put everything back together the way it was and return power back to your pump. Let it run until water starts to come out of the relief valve, and then close the valve. That's all it takes to replace the impeller. The impeller has an important job in you pool pump. It's the main component that gives the filter the pressure it needs to run. So if there's a crack in it, your pump won't be able to get enough pressure to work. For that reason, if you're finding that the pressure in your filter isn't where it should be, it could be time for the Pentair Impeller Assembly Replacement.
- Impeller assembly replacement part
- Fits Pentair Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas series pool and spa inground pump models PE5D-181L, PE6D-124L, PE52D-181L, P2RA5YE-194L, PEA5E-181L, and PEA6E-124L
- Also fits Pentair Sta-Rite Dura-Glas series pool and spa inground pump models P2R5YD-133L, P2R5D-181L, P2R5YD-124L, P2RA5E-181L, P2RA5YE-181L, and LC
- For use on 0.75-HP and 1-HP inground Pumps
- Responsible for the pressure in your filter system
- Only tool needed for replacement is a screwdriver
- Replacement can be done in a few minutes without the help of a technician
- Product/item type: Replacement part
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.