Ponds, tanks, and pools all have to be kept clean. For most swimming pools, that means using a water vacuum around once a week. When you're going to be using a tool that much, it should be something that can not only get the job done, but help make your life easier. This Pentair Pro Vac Series Vacuum Head Replacement Part is made to be that kind of tool. This vacuum head measures 14 inches across and is made to fit with a Pentair pole (not included). To connect this head with a pole, you can use the included 1/2-inch vacuum hose swivel connection. Having that piece included means you don't have to do any additional searching to find the right connecting hardware. The polyethylene in this vacuum head is made to be flexible. That way it can work with things like ponds that might not always have a flat floor. When moving across these surfaces, it's important that the vacuum remains pressed down. That way it can make the full use of its suction power. Because of this, the Pro Vac Series Vacuum Head has lead weight molded into it. These weights help keep the vacuum secure against the pool or pond floor while you move it around. Because if it were too light, the head could easily bounce up and struggle to vacuum anything at all. But not every cleaning surface needs the same amount of suction. That's why this vacuum head is made with adjustable wheels. By adjusting these wheels, you can move the height of the vacuum head up or down. That way you can control how much suction is applied when you use it. To make sure that suction is applied evenly across the whole head, the vacuum comes built with a specially designed suction chamber. This chamber works to converge the water coming in from each end equally so that the whole 14-inch path is given an even cleaning. Made with a metal swivel handle for long-lasting durability, the Pentair Pro Vac Series Vacuum Head Replacement Part is ready to provide thorough and reliable cleaning for pools, ponds, and more.
- Pentair 14-Inch Pro Vac Series Vacuum Head Kit
- Unique suction chamber converges the suction velocity equally from both ends
- Adjustable wheels to increase or decrease vacuum velocity
- Includes a 1/2-inch vac hose swivel connection
- Ball bearing wheels give the vacuum head mobility when moving along the pool floor
- Metal swivel handle to stay strong though regular use
- Type: Vacuum head
- Pool type: In-ground or above-ground
- Assembly required: No
- What’s included: 1/2-inch vacuum hose swivel connection
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions (W): 14 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.