It’s important to keep your pool clean, so it looks good and is a healthy environment for your swimmers, but it’s definitely not something you want to think a lot about or spend a bunch of time doing. The Polaris 380 In-Ground Swimming Pool Cleaner takes care of this critical task with little fuss or hassle on your part. In fact, you can just sun yourself on the deck while this pool cleaner does its thing, completely cleaning most in-ground pools in 3 hours or less. The Polaris 380 is a pressure-side style pool cleaner. Pressure cleaners push water to the cleaner, propelling it along the pool floor and even up the walls. With this pool vacuum, leaves and debris are forced into a bag, which keeps it out of your filter, so it doesn’t clog. This pool cleaner runs off the power of a separate booster pump (sold separately), which gives it extra oomph. With triple jets providing strong vacuum power and an enlarged opening in its bottom, this pool vacuum not only handles leaves but also heavier debris such as acorns and pebbles. This pool vacuum's 3-wheel design and all-wheel belt drive let it make its way all over the pool bottom and around the sides for the most complete clean your pool can get. The collection bag that gathers all that debris is easy to remove and empty and it means about 80 percent less filter cleaning a year. That leaves you with more time to enjoy your pool and less time spent maintaining it.
- Automatically vacuums, sweeps, and scrubs your in-ground pool from top to bottom in 3 hours or less
- Collects pool debris in its own easy to empty bag so it can't clog your filter, meaning up to 80% fewer filter cleanings a year
- Most powerful cleaner available for any size or shape gunite, fiberglass or vinyl-lined in-ground pool
- Runs independently off the power of its own booster pump (sold separately), working independently from the rest of your pool system
- Enlarged opening in the cleaner bottom picks up debris like leaves, acorns and pebbles
- 3 jets and all-wheel belt drive provide greater vacuum power and faster cleaning
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system.
- Ready to connect to 1.5-inch threaded return line
- Includes 31 feet of surface hose
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 20 x 22.5 inches
- Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.