Camping is all fun and games until half-way through the night you wake up in a freezing puddle of rainwater. Cold weather and creepy critters outside of your tent flaps can keep you from a good night's sleep and a relaxing vacation. Avoid the mess that comes with sleeping on the ground and elevate your outdoor experiences with the Rightline Gear Water-Resistant Truck Tent. Constructed of strong 68D polyester with reinforced seams at every corner, the walls and rainfly can stand up to the abuse that you didn't have in mind when you planned your trip. And with the seamless design that wraps around your truck bed and tailgate, rain, snow and, boisterous breezes are kept out of the tent's interior, keeping you dry and warm no matter what the world is throwing at you. While this compact tent fits comfortably inside 8-foot truck beds, the room inside is more spacious than most ground tents. With an accessible door that sets up at the edge of the tailgate and zippered windows to take in the view from the end of a mountain road, this tent makes even the toughest outdoor tests easy, comfortable, and more fun. When you're out on the road searching for adventure, you don't want to waste hours trying to read faded instructions from your old tent that's been sitting in the attic. Instead, this 3-season truck tent comes with color-coded poles for an easy set-up. To make it even more reliable, the 1.3-millimeter thick polypropylene straps that help hold it down are also protective to ensure the safety of your trucks finish. No matter how far off the beaten path you find yourself, this intuitive design ensures you a comfortable place to recharge your batteries. After a long day of high-alpine hiking or fishing in your backcountry honey hole, the last thing you'll want to do is rearrange your supplies to set up this tent in your truck bed. That is why this Rightline Gear Truck Tent has a floor-less design so you can install it quickly over all of your outdoor gear, so you can kick off your boots and relax even sooner.
- 3-season truck-bed tent designed to sleep 2 adults in full-sized long truck beds (8 feet), tent covers open tailgate
- Floorless design allows set-up and take-down without removing your gear in the truck’s bed
- Easy set-up can be completed in minutes by 1 person
- Protective heavy-duty straps and plastic buckles won't damage truck's finish
- Poles and pole pockets are color-coded for quick and easy set-up
- Polyester fabric is water resistant with tape-sealed seams
- Large door and windows with no-see-um mesh and storm covers
- Rain fly with clear vinyl storm windows
- Sky-view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars
- 2 gear pockets, lantern hook and glow-in-the dark zipper pulls
- Carrying bag is included for convenience; tent can be stowed behind the seat
- Fits a variety of vehicles including Chevy Silverado; Dodge Ram; Ford F150, F250 and F350; GMC Sierra; Nissan Titan; and Toyota Tundra and T-100.
- Window material: Polyester Mesh
- Taped Seams: Yes
- Type of poles: Fiberglass
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.