When you're installing a new ladder or railing for your in-ground pool, you'll want to secure it with this Pool Ladder or Rail Anchor Socket from Saftron. Just grab 1 of these for each of your ladder or railing "legs" and you're ready to go. This anchor socket holds your standard pool ladder or rail in place season after season. Fasten this pool ladder anchor to the wood or cement deck around your in-ground pool. Any standard 1.9-inch outside diameter pool ladder or handrail will fit into it. This pool ladder anchor socket works great with Saftron polymer railings thanks to to strong grip of the polymer. However, you can also use this anchor socket with other brands. A grounding terminal comes with this anchor socket so you can safely install steel rails and other conductive materials. The grounding terminal redirects the flow of electricity to keep you and your pool visitors safe. Trust in this pool railing anchor socket to stand up to years of outdoor wear and tear. The high-impact polymer construction resists damage from buffs and bumps caused by thrown pool toys, heavy mop and broom heads sweeping across your tile, and guests yanking on the pool ladder or railing. The anchor socket also withstands everything Mother Nature can throw at it. Tougher than the sun and rain, its heavy-duty materials resist UV-light damage, corrosion, and storms year-round. Additionally, the sun will not discolor this anchor socket, ensuring a perfect match between this socket, your mounting base, and your pool ladder or railing. Unlike metal ladder anchors, this polymer ladder anchor socket does not corrode or rust. It also stays cool to the touch no matter the temperature. It is specifically designed to withstand the chemicals used in pool water so this anchor socket stands strong and holds tight while others crack, rust, and break. If you prefer saltwater over freshwater, rest assured this inground pool anchor socket will remain unaffected by salty brine and splashes from enthusiastic pool guests. Secure your pool ladder or railing with something that won't budge or wimp out on you after a few summers. Trust in the Saftron Pool Ladder or Rail Anchor Socket to keep your handrails steady as you get in and out of the pool.
- Anchors your inground pool ladder or railing to your pool deck
- Can be used with any handrail or ladder with a standard, 1.9-inch outside diameter
- Includes grounding terminal for installations with steel rails or other conductive materials
- Made of high-impact polymer that is unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun exposure
- Stays cool to the touch while in the sun
- Works well with Saftron railings due to a firm grip of material when secured together
- Sold individually
- Part number: ANCH-1
- Color: White
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 1.93 x 1.93 x 4 inches
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75 x 2.75 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.