Ordinary drills are fine for making small holes, but they often struggle with wider ones. If you're hoping to cut wide holes easily, the Spyder Deep Cut Hole Saw Kit is just what you are looking for. This set includes 11 tungsten carbide tipped saw blades. Each of them can easily chew through wood, and work well when cutting through brick, plastics, and tile up to a hardness of 6. In fact, they can cut up to 50% faster than standard hole saws. Pushing out the core is also made quick thanks to a button-press ejection system. Switching out spyder hole saws for different sizes can be done with the press of a button, and they can also be adjusted for drilling holes at different angles. With those features, the Spyder Deep Cut Hole Saw kit doesn't just give you the tools to get the job done, but the tools to get it done fast.
- Hole saw kit with 11 blades, a hex 10 tungsten carbide tipped pilot bit, a hex 10 steel pilot bit, and a hex 10 rapid core ejector
- Blades can cut wide holes through wood, brick, fiber cement, cellular concrete, and plastics
- Shank Size: 7/16 inches hex
- Blades can be switched out for a different sizes with the press of one button
- Saw can be adjusted to let you drill holes at an angle
- Tungsten carbide tip provides endurance through stubborn materials
- Cuts 50% faster than standard hole saws
- Wider blades can be set around smaller ones for widening holes that have already been cut
- Kit includes the following sized blades:
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.