When you own a swimming pool, you want one with crystal clear water that’s refreshingly cool and sparklingly beautiful. But of course, over time ugly grime and water treatment minerals naturally buildup along the walls and floor of your pool. When you’re dealing with a heavy-duty mineral build up, you’re going to need a heavy-duty brush—a brush like the 10-Inch AlgaeZilla Pool Brush from SweepEase. Scrubbing your pool walls and floor is a normal part of your pool cleaning routine, which is why you don’t want your efforts going to waste if tough grime is being left behind. The AlgaeZilla is a 10-inch algae brush specially designed to get those hard-mineral buildups taken care of the first time. Made with heavy-duty stainless-steel wire bristles the AlgaeZilla is built for quickly removing large algae patches or hard calcium and sodium deposits from your pool walls and floor. Its strong, never bend wire bristles provide 100 percent contact and greater abrasive power, meaning this wire bristle pool brush will really cut into gunk to remove it instead of brushing over it like soft bristle brushes. Because of this, the AlgaeZilla pool brush is specifically designed for pools made of plaster, concrete, or pebble tech and shouldn’t be used with vinyl or fiberglass pools to avoid surface scratching. What you’ll love most about this 10-inch pool brush, however, is how it actually helps you clean. As you slide this brush down the side of your pool, SweepEase’s patented AquaDynamic design uses the water to force the brush to the walls or floor with 5-10 pounds of pressure. Then when you pull it toward you it easily slices back through the water. This means you don’t have to fight against a brush which wants to constantly float away from the wall or floor while scrubbing and you don’t accidentally leave any dirtiness behind. You can even use one hand if you want. This pool brush is that efficient. Even better, since you don’t need as much arm pressure to keep this pool brush in place, you’ll be less tired once you’re done cleaning. Don’t let tough grout and grime keep you from having the picture-perfect swimming pool. Make tough scrubbing a breeze with the Stainless-Steel AlgaeZilla Pool Brush from SweepEase.
- 10-inch, aquadynamic pool algae brush designed to clean pools, hot tubs, or spas
- Helps rid your pool of algae, calcium, and sodium build up
- Unique aquadynamic design allows the brush to better stick to the pool walls and floor and reduces arm fatigue
- Stainless-steel wire bristles help remove tough scum and mineral buildups without extra scrubbing strength
- Made for use on plaster, concrete, and pebble tech pools
- Features 1-handed quick-release tab to quickly swap out for other cleaning attachments
- Bristle material: Stainless-steel
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (W): 10 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.