- Hydro Tools Swimline 8610 Premium Swimming Pool Maintenance Kit
- Kit Includes: Triangular weighted vacuum head with handle, 18-Inch wall brush, Dual chemical test kit (chlorine and PH) with case and Instructions, skimmer, and a scoop thermometer
- Perfect for Above or Inground Swimming Pools and Spas
- Includes both the test chemicals and hand tools that you'll need to keep your pool clean
- Brush made to curve at each edge to better clean corners
- Part Number: 8610
- Product type: Pool cleaners
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Taking care of a pool or spa often means taking care of it in more than just one way. Having the right hand-tools and chemical testing equipment are both critical. With the Hydro Tools Premium Pool Maintenance Kit, you can have both the tools and the testing chemicals you'll need for a healthy, spotless pool. The first tool included in this kit is a weighted vacuum head with a handle. This vacuum makes it easy to scrub along the bottom of your pool. That way you can suck up any algae, dirt, or sand that might have landed there. The second tool in the maintenance kit is a wall brush. This brush measures 18 inches from one end to the other, giving you a foot and a half of coverage with each wipe. The ends of the brush are designed to curve up slightly. That way you can get a good amount of coverage along the corners and edges of your pool that would otherwise be difficult to reach. Also in this kit is a skimmer. With the skimmer, you can easily run it along the top of the water and catch anything that might be floating there. Trying to pick out leaves, sticks, or windblown seeds by hand can be a pain, making this an essential tool to have around. Knowing the temperature of your pool is essential not only for the comfort of swimmers but for preventing the growth of algae and other unwanted organisms. That's why this kit comes with a scoop thermometer. Just scoop out a sample of water, and you can easily know how hot or cold your pool is. Of course, no pool maintenance would be complete without the right chemicals. Because of that, this kit comes with a chemical test kit. With it, you can test your pool's pH or the level of chlorine. The chemicals to change these levels are sold separately, but after using this kit it'll be clear what you need to use. Be ready to care for your pool with the right tools and test chemicals with the Hydro Tools Pool Maintenance Kit.
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.