The Ozark 16-Person 3-Season Family Camping Tent from Tahoe Gear is the essential cabin camping tent for large families, big groups of friends, or campers who want a lot of space for themselves. With a massive, 2-room design, this family camping tent has sleeping room for up to 16 people. The camping tent’s single door opens up into a communal space (or the 1st bedroom) and the zippered dividing wall leads into the separate master bedroom area. The family tent’s multiple windows, floor vents, and open mesh provides excellent ventilation for warmer days. For cooler and rainy days, simply put up the family tent’s fly canopy to protect the tent against the elements and keep some of the heat inside. Everything you need to set up the family tent, including easy setup poles, stakes, guy ropes, and a rainfly, fit neatly with the tent inside its carry bag. Once the tent is set up, you’ll have a 15- by 16-foot space to relax and sleep. When you’re heading out to your next family camping excursion, take the Tahoe Gear Ozark 16-Person 3-Season Family Camping Tent so you have all the room your large camping party needs.
- Large yet practical with a generous 7-foot center, the Tahoe Gear Ozark is perfect for group or family camping trips with up to 16 people
- Easy to assemble shock-corded poles and pin-and-ring system allow for quick setup
- Features water-resistant 1200mm polyester fly with taped fly seams and polyethylene floor
- Fly canopy extends out over the door for extra coverage, and includes guy ropes on each side for securing tent in windy weather
- Open mesh-design and floor vents provide excellent cross ventilation throughout the tent
- Includes convenient tent carry bag, pole bag, stakes and assembly instructions
- Power slip near door allows for easy power cord access inside your tent
- Tent body and fly: 70D/190T polyester
- Tent floor: 120-gram polyethylene
- Assembly info: Easy setup poles
- Taped seams: Yes
- Number of doors: 1
- Closure type: Zipper
- What's included: Easy setup poles, stakes, guy ropes, and rainfly
- Seasons: 3-seasons
I used this tent for a church girl's camp. We were called the Beehives. The tent looked like a Beehive and we decorated it with mylar Bees and black and yellow polka dot balloons. I found better set up instructions online. (I also figured it out …Show More
ita odd, Aug 13, 2018
16 people in a tent?
If you normally live in a closet or sleep on a park bench, maybe 15 other wall to wall individuals under a tarp is tolerable. Can you imagine 16 people inside a tent like this? ABSURD! Too tight for even 2 persons unless lovers on their honeymoon who…Show More
Realist, Jul 29, 2016
Written by a customer while visiting vminnovations.com
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.