- Keep your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa safe with this convenient testing kit
- Allows the pool manager to maintain the highest levels of water quality
- Allows you to test for free and total chlorine, pH, acid/base demand, total alkalinity, calcium harness, and cyanuric acid
- Waterproof edition pool & spa water chemistry guide
- Color-coded instructions and treatment guide is provided so you know how to treat your pool or spa
- Includes 2-ounce reagents, water comparator, water balance calculator wheel, and a heavy duty carrying case
- Simple tests are easy to perform and extremely accurate
- Taylor makes the only testing supplies recommended by the American Swimming Coaches Association
- Product type: Pool chemicals
- Pool compatibility: Any
- Color: Blue
- Warranty: 60-day manufacturer's warranty
There's nothing more refreshing than taking a dip in a beautifully clean, sparkling swimming pool or hot tub. With this extensive Taylor 2000 Service Complete Pool Alkalinity/Chlorine Test Kit, your pool or spa can look and feel great again. This testing kit includes everything you need to determine your pool's chlorine, pH, or alkalinity levels, and it even includes a handy instructional treatment guide, so you know exactly what to do to fix that hazy pool water. Included is a heavy-duty carrying case, water comparator, water balance calculator wheel, base demand reagent, DPD reagent #3, DPD reagent #2, DPD reagent #1, acid demand reagent, sulfuric acid, calcium buffer, pH indicator solution, total alkalinity indicator, calcium indicator liquid, thiosulfate, cyanuric acid reagent, and a hardness reagent. With this super capable testing kit, you'll be back to sparkling clean in no time. For a clean, safe pool, try the Taylor 2000 Service Complete Pool Alkalinity/Chlorine Test Kit. Taylor Technologies, founded in 1930, is one of America's leading manufacturers of products for analyzing water chemistry on-site. Nearly 600 different test-kit configurations are offered, with options for wet- and dry-chemistry methods as well as microprocessor-based instruments. In addition to pools and spas, Taylor makes products for industrial water treatment (boiler and cooling systems), commercial and residential water conditioning, beverage production, food processing, and municipal wastewater and water treatment.
Free 1-2 Day Delivery & Returns
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.