Just when you think there isn't a tool out there that can handle all of your lumbering needs, we're blessed with the Steel Timberjack from Timber Tuff. Not only does this timberjack secure your log while cutting, it elevates the log off the ground so you'll avoid kick backs and digging your saw into the ground. The hook is also easy to adjust and is great for logs up to 12 inches in diameter. With its powder coat finish design and steel handle, you'll get years of use out of your timberjack. We aren't pulling your leg, the Timber Tuff Steel Timberjack is a must have log tool and will make cutting logs safer and easier.
- Keep your logs secure while cutting with this steel handle timberjack
- Can handle logs up to 12 inches in diameter
- Lifts the log 11 inches off the ground, preventing kickbacks and keeping your chain saw from digging into the ground
- Rolling logs is easy by simply removing the bottom lift
- Handle is constructed of heavy duty steel for superior strength
- Powder coat finish helps resist corrosion and last longer
- Color: Green
- Useable handle length: 37 inches
- Dimensions (length): 48 inches
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
No reviews yet for this product
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.