Trees aren't usually known for their portability. Even after being cut and sawed down, the sections of log can be difficult or awkward to carry, especially if two people need to work together. You could roll or drag the logs, but that can get dirt or mud all over it and can be a challenge in its own right. The Timber Tuff 2-Person Log Carrier helps to solve this problem with a simple, yet reliable tool. The carrier measures about 4 feet from end to end. In the middle is a hook that can be latched on to logs between 3 and 16 inches in diameter. To use it, all you need to do is move each side of the hook until it grips on the log you want to carry. Then, you and a buddy can simply lift it up and go where you need to. There's no need for any extra latches or wraps. The grip of the claw is all you need. Because you don't need those latches and wraps, you don't have to worry about an uneven log being awkward to carry. Logs will naturally swing into a balanced position once they're hooked in. While the carrier might seem like little more than a hook on a stick, there's a level of quality put into the design and materials that make it much more than that. The handle section is made completely out of hardwood and can support heavy loads without a bit of trouble. Meanwhile, the claw is comprised of solid cast-iron, allowing it to keep a steady grip without the risk of bending under the weight of logs. Additionally, the tool comes powder coated, giving it a durable finish. That way you can plan on carrying log after log without worry or stress with the Timber Tuff 2-Person Log Carrier.
- Powder-coated finish for long-lasting durability
- Comfortable hardwood handle is warmer on the hands than similar metal handles
- Unique swivel design makes handling cumbersome logs more manageable
- The 4 foot handle is long enough to give 2 users a steady grip, and at 2.5 inches in diameter, strong enough to handle heavy weight
- The high-strength, ductile cast-iron hooks provide a solid grip on the timber as you drag it wherever you need to go
- Great for a wide variety of tasks, this manual 2-person grapple carrier can handle logs between 3 and 16 inches in diameter
- Get logs from here to there easily and keep them up off the ground while carrying them
- Color: Brown and green
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Dimensions (L): 4 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.