Every good at home workshop, garage, or wood shop worth its salt needs a bench vise, so why not invest in the strength and reliability of the 6 Inch Jaw Swivel Base Work Bench Vise from Wilton? This general purpose bench vise is ideal for clamping down lumber, pipe, and more while you drill, saw, or fasten. Crafted out of high strength steel, this shop vise features a double lock down swivel base and large anvil work surface that's great for hammering. This particular model of Wilton bench vise has a 120 degree swivel, jaw width of 6 inches, and throat depth of 3 inches. With grooved steel jaw inserts and a solid design, this vise is built to last.
- General purpose bench vise, great for home shops, light duty use, woodworking, and weekend projects
- Clamp down lumber, pipe, and other materials or projects as you drill, saw, and more
- Carefully crafted out of high strength steel
- Features a double lock down swivel base
- Large anvil work surface is great for hammering
- Includes grooved steel jaw inserts
- Type of base: 120 degree swivel
- Jaw width: 6 inches
- Opening capacity: 6 inches
- Throat depth: 3 inches
- Color: Blue
- Material: Steel
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.