Built for both home use and professional construction, the Wilton BASH 24-Inch Sledgehammer makes it easy to smash through drywall, break through stone, and slam down steaks. When it comes to hammers, having the right weight is important. Too light, and it'll be hard to get the power you need. Too heavy, and it'll be difficult to handle. At 8 pounds, the BASH sledgehammer falls into a happy medium. It's heavy enough where you'll be able to let the weight add to your downward strike. At the same time, the hammer isn't so heavy that it'll wear down on you after lifting it again and again. Though it can be used for all kinds of projects, the 8 pounds of this hammer make it a great option for home improvement projects. Imagine you're breaking apart some stone when you accidentally overshoot and hit the handle against the rock. It happens. Thing is, this is the moment of truth for a hammer. The handle can either hold fast or break. The head can either stay in place or fly off. Either you get back to work, or you go to the store for another hammer. The BASH Sledgehammer can pass this test with ease thanks to an all-steel head and internal structure. On the inside of the hammer's handle are 3 bars of steel, all locked together for an astounding level of durability. There's also a safety plate built into the head of the hammer to secure it to the handle. But power and durability aren't the only things you want in a hammer. You also want a hammer designed with usability. That's why this sledgehammer is made with a non-slip rubber handle, allowing you to be precise with your strikes. Even more impressive is the Anti-Vibe Neck of the hammer. This neck has an extra-wide section of rubber that absorbs the force of each impact, which keeps the handle from wobbling. That way you don't have to take a moment after each impact to steady the hammer. You can just keep swinging. Whatever your next project, crush it or smash it with the Wilton BASH 24-Inch Sledgehammer.
- 8 pound sledge great for demolition, driving fence posts and stakes, fracturing stone and concrete, rebar work, and more
- Unbreakable Handle Technology uses a steel core to prevent breaking during overstrikes
- Hi Vis, drop forged 46 HRC steel head construction stands the test of time and demanding workloads
- Safety plate secures the head to the handle to prevent dislodging
- Thick, tapered hammer neck features an anti vibration design that absorbs impact and reduces user fatigue
- Vulcanized rubber handle gives you a secure, non slip grip during use
- Features a handle lanyard hole
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green
- Handle length: 24 inches
- Weight, head: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.