Revolutionize the effectiveness of your workbench with this 4-Inch Jaw General Purpose Steel Workbench Vise from Wilton Tools. This jaw packs some serious strength, and its compact size is perfect to get the job done while reducing clutter. This dandy from Wilton is a general purpose vise, meaning you can use it at home or in a light-duty shop setting, especially when you need to finish up those weekend DIY projects. If you're in the business of woodworking, we encourage you to give this bench vise a try, as it's a dynamic tool that will help you keep your material steady while you make those precision cuts. For heavy-duty projects that involve heavier materials, we recommend looking at the other vises in our lineup to make sure you get the most for your jobs' needs. The jaw on this workbench vise is 4 inches deep and it has grooved steel teeth as well as additional inserts that you can utilize for your convenience. Not only will the jaw work well clamping down wood, but it is also great for when you need to secure materials like piping, plastics, and more. The base of this bench vise has a lock-down swivel base, meaning you can rotate it a full 360 degrees to ensure that you always have the best angle when sawing or drilling. When you really need that extra layer of stability, this vise features dual lock-downs on the base. When you need to switch it up from making cuts or drilling holes, the large anvil work surface is great for hammering. The carefully crafted high-strength steel of this vise will be able to take the hits and keep on going, no problem. Give yourself some more space on your workbench and power through those DIY projects with this 4-Inch Jaw General Purpose Steel Workbench Vise from Wilton Tools.
- General purpose bench vise, great for home shops, light duty use, woodworking, and weekend projects
- Clamp down lumber, pipe, and other materials or projects as you drill, saw, and more
- Features a double lock down swivel base
- Includes grooved steel jaw inserts
- Carefully crafted out of high strength steel
- Large anvil work surface is great for hammering
- Jaw width: 4 inches
- Throat depth: 2.25 inches
- Opening capacity: 4 inches
- Type of base: 120 degree swivel
- Material: Steel
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
Free 1-3 Day Delivery
We make it easy to get what you need, ASAP.